Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey: Here, in this post, we have detailed everything related to the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey. The official website for this survey is dgcustomerfirst.com. For participating in the survey, you must visit that site and follow the instructions as mentioned below. Check the further details in the below section.
Dollar General conducts the customer satisfaction survey on its official survey site. There are many reasons to conduct this survey. Measuring the customer’s satisfaction level comes on top of the list. Other reasons are the evaluation of staff performance, improvement of customer service, etc. The feedback collected in the survey is used for the development of the company.
Dgcustomerfirst Survey or Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey guide is updated in the below section. It includes the list of things which are required at the time of the survey and also the set of instructions to complete the survey successfully. For completing the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey, the participants will be rewarded and those details are also provided in the below section.
DGCustomerfirst Dollar General Customer Survey
Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
In order to complete the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey, you need to go through this information. As we discussed earlier, you will require a few things in order to begin the survey. Just make sure that you have them ready before participating in the survey. Also, we have provided the instructions to complete the survey successfully. Check the complete information in the below section.
- A PC or a Laptop or a Mobile Device.
- Internet connection or Wifi connection.
- A valid purchase receipt from Dollar General with a 15-digit survey code.
- Knowledge of English or Spanish.
- The participant should be at least 18 years old, at the time of participation.
- The participant must be a legal resident of The United States of America.
- First of all, open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official survey site of Dollar General i.e. Dgcustomerfirst.com or click on the official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey site.
- First, select the language of your choice.
- Then you need to enter the time of your visit, store number along with the 15 digit survey code. (All these details are available on your receipt)
- After that, click ‘Start’ to begin the survey.
- Now, you need to answer all the questions candidly. That is, answer all survey questions based on your most recent experience and remember that the feedback should be genuine.
- Finally, submit the survey.
- Provide your contact details.
- You will be allowed to participate in the monthly prize draw contest or sweepstakes conducted by Dollar General.
- If you are the winner of that contest, then they will interact with you.
- You may also receive a Dollar General coupon. If received note it down on your receipt and use it on your next visit.
Dollar General Rewards
Upon the completion of the survey, you may receive a coupon code. Make use of that coupon code to redeem the offers and special discounts at Dollar General. You will also get an opportunity to win the prizes worth $1000 by participating in the survey sweepstakes. Each month you will be allowed to participate for three times. And if you are a lucky winner in the prize draw contest, then you will get a call. Just make sure that you claim the prize within the limited period.
About Dollar General
Dollar General Corporation is an American chain of variety stores headquartered in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. As of August 2017, Dollar General operated over 13,000 stores in 44 of the 48 contiguous United States (the exceptions being four states in the northwest: Idaho, Montana, Washington, and Wyoming). The company first began in 1939 as a family-owned business called J.L. Turner and Son in Scottsville, Kentucky by James Luther Turner and Cal Turner.
In 1968 the name changed to Dollar General Corporation and the company went public on the New York Stock Exchange. Dollar General uses the Clover Valley store brand for grocery products and the Smart & Simple brand for low-end discount products. Other Dollar General brands specific to one department include Heartland Harvest (snack foods), Sweet Smiles (bulk candy), EverPet (pet food and products), TrueLiving (housewares) and Comfort Bay (towels, blankets, and pillows).
Dollar General – Contact Details
In case if you face any issues or if you have any questions then you can contact the Dollar General customer support team. They will help you with the required assistance. Below are the contact details of Dollar General Customer Support:
- Dollar General Customer Support Phone Number: 877-463-1553
- Dollar General official website: www.dollargeneral.com
That’s all about the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey. We hope that this information was useful to you. If you still have any questions regarding the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey, kindly let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)