NJMCDirect: Have you received the ticket or fine for violating the traffic rules? If yes, then check this post. Here, we have updated the information related to NJMCDirect, through which you can pay the ticket fines online. Who would like to stand in long queues? We think, this the best way to pay the ticket fines. For further details, read the complete information which we have provided below.
NJMCDirect is an online portal which allows you to pay the ticket fines which you have received from New Jersy Court. The official website of NJMCDirect is www.NJMCDirect.com. This is the most convenient way to pay the ticket fines because we cannot visit the court on our busy days. By paying the ticket fines online, you can save your time and you can easily pay the ticket fines when compared with manual payment. This portal can be accessed easily from anywhere. You will just require a few things and we have updated them in the below section. Along with the requirements, we have also provided the instructions to complete the payment on NJMDirect.com. The transactions are also quick and secure which makes it easy for everyone. You don’t need to find the New Jersey Meadowlands Commission location and hours since NJMCDirect is the best option in all ways. Below, we have provided the detailed information regarding ‘NJMCDirect’. Check them in the below section.
In order to pay your ticket fines online at NJMCDirect i.e. at New Jersey Meadowlands Commission Direct, you will require a few things. Just make sure that you have these things ready with you before starting the online payment at NJMCDirect.com.
- A PC or a Laptop or a Smartphone with the Internet access.
- Traffic Ticket is the essential thing which is mandatory for payment because it is used as a proof. And, the most important thing is it must be legal and valid. It is given by the officers whenever you violate the traffic rules. This ticket is important because it consists of the Court ID and Ticket Number along with the type of traffic violation that you have attempted.
- License Plate Number is also required and it can be easily found on your driving license. You can find your License Plate Number under the vehicle information.
- Credit Card is necessary because the payment is online. You can also use the debit card to make the online payment. You can use MasterCard or VISA Card for paying the ticket fine online.
To complete the payment, follow these instructions:
- First of all, open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official website of NJMCDirect or click on the official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the homepage of NJMCDirect.
- There you will find an option which says ‘Traffic Ticket Search’.
- Click on that option to begin the payment process.
- Now, you need to enter the Court ID, Ticket Prefix Code, Ticket Number, and License Plate Number in the required fields.
- After that, click ‘Continue’ to proceed to the next page.
- Then you need to choose between two options i.e. View NJMCDirect Ticket and Process NJMCDirect Ticket Payment.
- The first option can be used to view the traffic ticket information and the second option is for online payment. So, choose the second option since you are here to pay the traffic ticket fine.
- Finally, you need to pay the ticket fine using the Credit card or Debit Card.
- And you are done!
Note: If you don’t have the ticket number, use the link which is provided on its homepage.
NJMCDirect – Convenience Fee
If you choose to pay the ticket fines through NJMCDirect then you need to be aware of this. To use the online payment service at NJMCDirect, you will have to pay the convenience fee. The convenience fee is charged to fund the interconnection between NJMCdirect.com and the Automated Traffic System. The convenience fee will vary based on the penalty and the amount of the traffic ticket.
- For penalty amount of $1.00 to $40.00, a convenience fee of $1.00 is applied.
- For penalty amount of $41.00 to $87.00, a convenience fee of $2.00 is applied.
- For penalty amount of $88.00 to $200.00, a convenience fee of $3.00 is applied.
- For the penalty amount of >200.00, a convenience fee of $4.00 is applied.
NJMCDirect Hours of Operation
NJMCDirect Portal is not available for 24/7. Yes, you heard it right. You can access that site, only in a few particular hours and we have updated the NJMCDirect Hours of Operation for your ease. Here are they:
- From Monday to Thursday – 7.30 AM to 11.45 PM
- On Friday – 7.30 AM to 10.45 PM
- On Saturday – 7.30 AM to 3.45 PM
- On Sunday – 1 PM to 11.45 PM
Note: Schedule your payment by keeping these timings on your mind. Extra fee will be charged for the late payment. So make sure that you pay the traffic ticket fines on time i.e. before the due date.
That’s all about NJMCDirect. We hope that this information was useful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, kindly let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)